The River Tamar Project are looking for reliable, flexible and enthusiastic volunteers to help with the running of our It’s All About the River film festival and be part of making this amazing cultural spectacle for the River Tamar communities a reality.
The film festival runs from Friday 12th September until Sunday 12th October with shifts covering mostly evenings and weekends. You can learn more about the festival on our website.
Volunteering opportunities include:
- Stewarding events and invigilating exhibitions
- Setting up and taking down events
- Assisting with information points, box office and bars
- Helping to document the events
- Collecting and distributing event evaluation feedback forms
Aside from the fun of being part of this community focused festival and gaining some valuable work experience in large-scale creative events, the River Tamar Project are offering the following benefits to our volunteers:
- Travel expenses cover up to £7
- A food allowance for those working longer shifts
And if you can dedicate to working at least three shifts during the festival:
- A festival T-shirt to keep as a memento
- 2 free tickets to one of our other events (conditions apply).
Please contact us for more information and put “Volunteer” in the subject line.